Google ‘Digital Garage’ is heading to Cardiff from 28th November 2016 and will offer free digital skills training for four months.
This comes as Google’s ‘Digital Garage’ arrives in Port Talbot today for two days at St Paul’s Centre, and will be offering a range of seminars and one hour slots with mentors.
Google’s Digital Garage initiative in Cardiff will be in partnership with Tramshed Tech and will be open to individuals, graduates, small start ups, small businesses and charities, and it will be completely free.
Confirmed Digital Garage events in Cardiff:
- Tell your story online
- Reach new customer online
- Know your business with Google Analytics
- Mentoring sessions
Cardiff will also have a special events series, including:
- Grow your business with organic search – 9th December
- Adwords – Reach your customers when they search for you – 15th December
Latest posts by Rhys Gregory (see all)
- This phone case is my new favourite gadget - March 28, 2017
- Review: LuMee for the iPhone 7 Plus - March 6, 2017
- You can now upload multiple photos to Instagram posts - February 24, 2017