Google’s ‘Digital Garage’ is heading to Port Talbot next month to provide free digital skills training.
The new pop-up will open on 24 November 2016 at St Paul’s Centre for two days and will be run partnership with the Welsh Government’s Port Talbot Enterprise Zone and Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council.
This follows the success of similar events held across the UK.
There will be a range of seminars and one hour slots with mentors available, helping you to:
- Tell your story online
- Reach new customer online
- Know your business with Google Analytics
- Grow your business with social media
- Stay safe online
- Learn my way taster from Tinder Foundation
This is a fairly rare opportunity, so please try and pop along if you can.
Latest posts by Rhys Gregory (see all)
- This phone case is my new favourite gadget - March 28, 2017
- Review: LuMee for the iPhone 7 Plus - March 6, 2017
- You can now upload multiple photos to Instagram posts - February 24, 2017